Pav Bhaji (Serves 2)
1/2 bowl green peas
1.5 chopped onions
Pav bhaji masala
red chilli powder
finely chopped cilantro
Pav / burger buns
- Boil the potatoes, cauliflower and grean peas
- Take some butter and oil in a pan. Add bay leaves and red chilly.
- Add 1 chopped onion and the ginger garlic paste. Cook till the onion is golden brown.
- Mash the boiled potatoes, cauliflower and grean peas and add it in the pan. Add some water.
- Add the masalas- salt, turmeric powder, Pav bhaji masala and red chilli powder and stir. Cook for 5-10 mins.
- After cooking for some time, add 3-4 tbsp of tomato puree and cook for about 15 mins.
- The bhaji is ready to serve. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro and onions.
- Lightly butter the pav / buns and heat them on a pan until light brown. You are ready to eat! Serve the pav with garnished bhaji.